A Smooth Transition Plan for MyBrainshark Users to Knovio
You may have heard that MyBrainshark, an online presentation tool that provides some similar functionality to KnowledgeVision’s Knovio, will begin shutting down beginning August 29, 2015.
Over the last two years, we at KnowledgeVision have welcomed many former Brainshark users to KnowledgeVision products, and have come up with a plan to make it as easy as possible to transition from MyBrainshark to Knovio.
- provision of free desktop and mobile creation tools that are functionally superior to MyBrainshark;
- free hosting (starting in August) of exported MyBrainshark videos; and
- a substantial discount on Knovio Pro services for MyBrainshark Pro customers who have been inconvenienced by the impending termination of its service.
Here are some options for MyBrainshark users to continue building and hosting multimedia online presentations. These options are valid through September 30, 2015:
- Sign up for a free Knovio account – while the free version of Knovio is limited in the number and length of presentations and the features available, many users may find this adequate to their needs;
- Benefit from a 40% discount on your first year of Knovio Pro ($9 per month subscription)– this offers unlimited presentations, unlimited viewers and a variety of premium features; or
- Benefit from a 40% discount on your first year of Knovio Pro with KnowledgeChecks ($15 per month subscription)–add quizzes and assessments as well as SCORM connections to your Knovio presentations.
To take advantage of this special discount for MyBrainshark users:
- Click to view the various Knovio Pro plans, and choose the one that’s best for you.
- Enter the coupon code BSTRANSITION to activate your 40% discount.